Friday, August 5, 2011

I missed Target!

I plan a more serious post about being home and what I've learned in the last year (which you should feel free to ignore since it'll be all touchy-feely probably), but for now, man I missed Target! I feel like a kid in a candy store in there. Selection! So many well-stocked different departments in one store! Ahhhh. It's a bit sad how many times I've been there since I got back. Definitely a couple times a week. While there are department stores in France, they would make you laugh. They're absolutely tiny by our standards and tend to have random departments and small selections. I am all for the convenience of being able to get everything in one place. And Target is so much fun. I'm particularly enjoying the girly stuff--clothes, lotions, makeup, shampoo, etc. Some fun new things, but definitely appreciating the old. Like this, my favorite lotion. SPF 15, smells great (aloe fresh), not greasy or nasty at all. I think this one is worth the weight and is going back with me to France. There is a non-existent selection of SPF lotions there, and it's always sunny! Weird. Maybe the wine prevents skin cancer...

1 comment: