Saturday, January 21, 2012

Europe appears to be winning....

I used to hold up three fingers like this:
Now I do it like this:








Military time no longer looks funny to me.  I can even know what time it is without subtracting usually...

I can't think in Fahrenheit anymore (I've always been bad at estimating temperature, so I probably had a pretty weak grasp on that one to begin with, but still).

I type on an AZERTY keyboard (below) at work and am now more used to that than the QWERTY one on my laptop and have trouble switching back. Hello words full of random "q"s instead of "a"s and ";" instead of "m."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

1 comment:

  1. I always wrote sevens with the cross and bet it wouldn't be that bad doing C or the 3 finger thing, but OMG I would have the WORST trouble switching keyboards! I'm really impressed :-) Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete