Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Meilleurs Voeux for 2013!

It's the time of year to bring out a tradition I discovered and loved while in Europe. French friends introduced me to it, but a German one recently did the same thing, so I'm not sure how widespread it is. The tradition is really wishing someone a happy new year, as in sending a personalized message with specific wishes for them for their upcoming year.  I remembered too late to get cards out to you guys this year, so I'm going to violate the whole idea by posting general wishes for all of you, but it's still better than just wishing you a Happy New Year (although that is certainly part of the package)! You guys are all doing such different things it's hard to generalize, but no matter what you're up to, I wish all of you a happy 2013 full of awesome adventures of whatever suits you best, from travel to work/school to home life!

No comments:

Post a Comment