Saturday, March 27, 2010

We'll call it even...

This was a kind of strange week. I couldn't ever really get focused, and with a great weekend planned, I was very ready for Friday. Ok, I won't lie. I was ready for Friday end-of-work time! And to make that waiting even harder, I did some package tracking and discovered that both my new iPod and new Teva sandals were arriving that afternoon.

So you can imagine that when I left the office, I was ecstatic. But I suppose that my day was going a little too well for the universe, so on the way home, I both stabbed myself on a spork and was hit in the cheek by a piece of gravel that came in the open window.

But in the end, I won. All the packages I arrived, I was indeed done with work for the weekend, and I had raw oysters and buffalo shrimp for dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fun packages waiting at your door! I am glad your day ended on a positive. Sorry to hear about your spork bite! They are nasty little creatures! :) I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete