Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have arrived!

Hello from the Netherlands! I arrived yesterday morning and have wandered around, met a bunch of my classmates, attended a festival, and am now chilling in one of the very few places open on Sunday around here. A French bakery with wireless internet. Awesome.

There are so many bikes! It's crazy. And I don't really think many students are around yet, as school doesn't start until Sept. 6th. And none of them have had streamers or pink baskets on them.

Fashion: Lots of leggings for girls. Fitted pants, not loose. And I need a lot of new clothes. Mine aren't nice enough.

To buy beer, you first buy bottles and a crate to carry them in, then you just pay to refill the bottles, and that it very cheap. Curious to try that out once I get back from Sweden.

But yes, off to Sweden tonight and then I'll be back here on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love European Fashion. And not even high fashion just normal, every day cute clothes. I told you I didn't start wearing skirts/dresses, cute clothes etc until Belgium right? Can't wait to see you in Dec w/ your new wardrobe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy about the beer! Weird, but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when you get ready to "pimp your bike" and I will send you colorful streamers and a kick ass basket! :)

    ReplyDelete