Sunday, March 25, 2012

Things that come in tubes 3

Caviar. So many flavors! But they all come in tubes! I got one (see, I'm trying to be a good  temporary Swede) and have tried it on crackers with and without cheese and butter, a few of the ways I was told to try. It's not bad, very salty and with a flavor I can't quite figure out (I got the "original" flavor). But I must say I currently prefer fish eggs as a sushi component. I have a huge tube though, so maybe I'll become a fan by the end of it. Or never be able to look at a fish again, one or the other...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like the little red roe (row?) on top of sushi but never liked the big cavaiar eggs. Though, only tried it once or twice. I do kind of like how the eggs pop in your mouth...is that weird. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's food fun! This stuff is weird though--it's more of a paste, not whole eggs.

    ReplyDelete