Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Never boring

A friend of a friend once said, at the end of one of our mutual friend's many interesting (read: crazy as hell) stories, that "at least it's never boring!" While that was not the reaction said friend was hoping for, that phrase has turned out to be SO USEFUL. As many of you have pointed out to me, my life is a little insane. And that's just the moving around, crazy work and living situation part. It doesn't count any crazy interpersonal relations, of which there are a reasonable number, potentially to be discussed further here later... But anyway, you can imagine that when you get together me and several other people from my master's who are all at least as nuts as I am, there is always something (and usually a lot of somethings) going on. It's never boring!

Today has been the least boring day in at least...three days. Everything has been extra special not-boring lately, but today was a winner. More details when I figure out how any of this not boringness is going to work out. Your teaser: in the next month I have 2 big interviews (one of which is at 5am because the three people involved are in a range of time zones covering 14 hours) and may be moving to an island in the Indian Ocean. Not boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment