Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Success!

Alright, first, let it be said that I am not having children for a long time! My sister is 15, and it was still exhausting taking care of her for a week. Me with a baby would be no good.

Now, to the cleaning!  I'm calling it a huge success. I have cleaned out the whole closet at my parents' house, which was STILL a lot of stuff even with numerous previous attempts at cleaning it out. I now have a trunk and one of those long, under-the-bed style tupperwares in the attic. And a few more under the bed... But the ones in the attic are really my things. The bits under the bed are just notes from sciency or interesting courses that I'll either keep or chunk one day. If I ever figure out what I want to be when I grow up, I can decide what will be relevant! But for now, I'll keep everything :) Now I'm down to office supplies, a mini disco ball, pink stationery, and other very odd bits and pieces to deal with. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Come to my house next! I have a whole room of stuff I need to get rid of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that is the room that no one is ever allowed in! It's a very, very scary room!

    ReplyDelete